Sunday, November 18, 2007

INVESTMENT TIPS -Your Success Begins With _____

Do REAL people make money online?

Well, I consider myself real people!

Let's face it, before I became known for my AdSense ebook, I was
just another anonymous Internet entrepreneur.

It's true!

Now my success story may seem out of reach...

... but it's not.

No way.

If I can do it, ANYONE can do it.

Trust me. I know myself and am still amazed that people consider
me an Internet "celebrity."

It's actually pretty funny.

Ocassionally my wife will look at me with utter astonishment and
fake starry-eyes and say, "You're Joel Comm!"

To which I reply, "Stop it, you..."

It's ok. She loves me whether I am known or anonymous. I'm her
husband of almost 19 years and the father of her two wonderful
children.

We are really all the same. We're just in different places in our
lives, right?

So how do you become the Internet success story that you desire?

I have some good news. :-)

First of all, know that you are NOT alone!

Next, know that taking ACTION is the key step in becoming
successful.

In fact, I have a profound statement that I would like to say.

Well, it's stupidly profound. But let the message sink in and you
still may find it to be profound.

Ready? Here goes...

"The only difference between those who are doing it and those who
aren't doing it, is that those who are doing it... are doing it!"

See? Stupid profound.

But it's true!

You have to have your dreams. But you also have to do what needs
to be done.

Dreamers dream. Doers do.

Which are you?

I believe you want to be a doer.

That's why I am going to encourage you to do something VERY
important... taking a step that can CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

How would you like an opportunity to actually BUILD your Internet
business from the ground up, learning from Internet millionaires
who have gone before you?

I'm about to introduce you to a one-of-a-kind opportunity that
finally silences all the excuses and gives you exactly what you
need to have an Internet business that can provide the lifestyle
and freedom that you desire!

http://www.successin12weeks. com/special.html

Success in 12 Weeks is a hands-on webinar series that takes you
step by step through the process of finding your niche, building
your web site, marketing and selling product with a very simple and
easy to follow system.

Hosted by Jaime Luchuck of "The Next Internet Millionaire" reality
show, this live 12-part series includes special teaching guests
including Mark Joyner, Marlon Sanders, Ray Edwards, Simon Leung,
Jeff Walker and many others. This is rare opportunity to learn
from the master of online marketing!

And with the webinar format, you'll be able to listen in AND watch
as Jaime's business comes together right before your very eyes.
And you will be given specific instructions on how you can do the
same.

What if you miss a session? No problem! All sessions will be
archived online so you can participate at your leisure.

But if you are a doer, and I think you are, you are going to want
to participate in every session and finally get your Internet
business off the ground!

This is not another course that will leave you wanting more.

This is a hands-on, practical and down-to-earth system that anyone
can follow!

And you are not going to believe the price.

Let me give you a hint.

It's less than $1000.

Eh, I'll give you another hint...

It's less than $500!

Ok, want another hint?

It's less than $200!

Yes, it's true. For less than the price of a class at your local
community college, you are going to get a hands-on, interactive
webinar series custom-made with YOUR SUCCESS in mind!

What's more, this webinar series is totally and completely
guaranteed! Take the entire series and do exactly what our experts
tell you to do. If you don't have your Internet business up and
running, you may ask for a full refund!

Truly, you have nothing to lose, and this one step of action can
change your life.

But you need to hurry and reserve your seat now as they are filling
up quickly.

I hope you get your seat reserved and I will wish you the greatest
success... in 12 weeks!

Live life today!

Joel

No comments:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button