Thursday, July 26, 2007

ADSENSE TIPS - Live, from Set of The Next Internet Millionaire!

Hi ,

This is big.

No, seriously.

This is REAL Big!

I am on the set of The Next Internet Millionaire, where I am
currently in between scenes... thought it would be a great
opportunity to tell you what's going on. Well, as much as I CAN
tell you :-)

We are on day two of our shoot, and I wish you could feel the
"buzz" on this set!

The contestants are incredible. The speakers are fantastic. The
challenges are entertaining. And our crew is second-to-none.

When we said we were going to create the world's first competitive
Internet reality show, I was serious...

... and this thing is is going to be MUCH bigger than I even had
hoped!

Right now, I'm sitting next to Mark Joyner, who is having a
discussion with Armand Morin and Heather Vale.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall, eh?

I will probably be laying a bit lower of the next couple weeks as
we are on location all day long, and I'm lucky to get a few minutes
to chill out and let you know what is going on here.

Be sure to watch for the Premier of The Next Internet Millionaire
starting August 15th, only at:

It's back to the set for me... Looks like we are gathering for the
next scene. Who will win this next big task?

Stay tuned!

by Joel

No comments:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button