Thursday, September 20, 2007

ADSENSE TIPS TRICK - Stay Seated and Learn

Are you sitting down?

Good.

Stay seated, because I am taking you to an Internet marketing
conference in England where you are going to be able to learn from
some of the biggest Internet success stories the world has ever
seen!

"Wait a minute, Joel," you might say.

"How can I got to an Internet marketing conference in England if I
stay seated right where I am?"

That's a really great question and I'm glad you asked!

Here's the answer.

Modern technology!

On September 28, 29 and 30th, the Internet Success Bootcamp is
taking place in England...

... but you can attend from the comfort of your very own home and
receive all the benefit without the hassle of having to travel!

How would you like these legends broadcasting live direct to your
PC...

- Mike Filsaime
- Armand Morin
- Marlon Sanders
- Anik Singal
- Frank Garon
- Kirt Christensen
- and many more!

Conferences like this typically cost up to $2000 to attend. I
should know. I've paid that price several times.

But you can now enjoy the ENTIRE event broadcast live on Internet
TV, streamed directly to your computer for just...

$97.00

Yes, you heard me correctly.

That's THREE FULL DAYS of teaching from those who are succeeding
online and sharing their success strategies with you!

You can even ask questions and interact with the speakers during
the broadcast!

And if you don't have time to watch the entire event as it is
happening, you can watch at your convenience for 2 weeks after the
event takes place.

This is a must-attend event, so I recommned that you reserve your
seat right away so you don't miss out.

No comments:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button